"I prefer to regard a dessert as I would imagine the perfect woman: subtle, a little bittersweet, not blowsy and extrovert. Delicately made up, not highly rouged. Holding back, not exposing everything and, of course, with a flavor that lasts." ~Graham Kerr

Thursday 20 October 2011

Its been a long time since I last posted anything but things have been pretty busy. Move Over Cupcake has found a home that it will share with other baked, cooked, steamed goods. We are in the process of negotiating our lease so should have some good news to report soon. Meanwhile here are a few photographs of some of the Macarons I have been making for orders. Enjoy!



Take me to the moon! A macaron that blasts off in your mouth.

Pistachio macaron.
Strawberry Macaron.
Coconut Love
Rosewater

No comments:

Post a Comment